Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Saturday, November 20, 2004

A spiritual practice can be as simple as this (especially if you find you are an NT):

Upon waking each day, I take an inventory of what I'm feeling and thinking. I let myself just listen to the thoughts I'm having until I feel that I have a good sense of the rotation of thoughts forming my outlook and framing my world. I take time to sense the areas of tension or of vibrancy and energy in my body. I give myself time to connect with the feelings and urges and then connect them in my imagination with how the day could play out if I ride each feeling. If some seem like good motivators, then I spend time encouraging that feeling, if some seem like they'll take me off track, I sit with them, honor their source, soothe them, and then try to talk them down from the ledge to redirect them to a feeling or outlook that will serve me better. On a good day, I rise only after I think I have centered myself onto the most life affirming thoughts and feelings.

Note to Nameless Daughter: Take time to hit the reset button on your mind. Remember that your thoughts and feelings have the power to create/recreate your world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home