Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I am clearly procrastinating:

Just Another Meme...

As seen everywhere…

Ten movies you'd watch over and over:
1. Zero Effect
2. Dark City
3. Bliss (70's Austrialian, not the movie by the same title made elsewhere)
4. Prime of Miss Jean Brody
5. Children of Paradise
6. Metropolis
7. Calamity Jane (Whip crack away..whip crack away...Whip crack away...Go Doris!)
8. 20th Century
9. Cold Comfort Farm
10. The Impossibles (newest addition)

Nine people you enjoy the company of:
1. M&T
2. Spouse
3. Self
4. Child
5. Sio
6. Queen B
7. Nelly
8. E&Starfire
9. C&Geo

Eight things you're wearing:
1. Watch
2. White Rabbit tattoo checking his watch (Tenniel's drawing of course)
3. skivvies
4. unbuttoned jeans—probably ought to be incentive to either loose 5 lbs or stop wearing jeans altogether
5. comfortable walking shoes
6. tricolor hair done at a salon that also does movie FX
7. wedding ring
8. Chartreuse shirt & white overshirt


Seven things on your mind:
1. what I really "ought" to be doing instead of this
2. my friend I just wrote to
3. How dumb TV is
4. my kid
5. our ailing finances
6. the dishes in the sink
7. the meeting I went to this a.m. and all the interesting recent immigrants there

Six objects you touch every day:
1. this keyboard
2. the floor
3. my toothbrush
4. my clothes
5. lightswitches
6. spoons

Five things you do every day:
1. eat
2. micturate and deficate
3. breath
4. stretch
5. smile

Four bands (etc) that you wouldn't want to live without:
1. Chumbawumba
2. Beatles
3. Symphonic Orchestras
4. Blue Rodeo...etc etc etc (hard to stop at 4--these are just today's picks)

Three of your favorite songs at this moment:
1. "Boogie Chillen" by John Lee Hooker
2. "How High the Moon" sung by Mary Ford & played by Les Paul
3. Saint-Saens "Organ" Sym No 3;

Two people who have influenced your life the most:
1. My Husband
2. My Child

One person who you love more than anyone in the world:
1. Can't choose just one—I'm lucky that way (see previous question)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home