Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Friday, November 12, 2004

clarity on the meaning of my tagline

I have more clarity on what I'm "in process..." towards:

I am in search of:
- momentum toward what invigorates me

- stability and balance in my everyday life

- spiritual/philosophical grounding for keeping momentum both during difficult spells and routine times

- and a reason/basis to wake up excited each morning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gr8fulTed said...

How wonderful to arrive on a regular basis and find something to read. Thanks for the gift and keep it up!

3:51 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Your post reminds us all that it's ultimately about the journey. May yours be peaceful and fruitful.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Pearl Pocock said...

Thank you both and likewise on both accounts.

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home