Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Condolences to The States

I felt like wearing black on Wednesday after the elections. I offer my sincere condolences for the great loss that all thinking progressives experienced this week as we continue to morn the loss of all myth that we live in a functioning democracy.

Please, all of you who were working toward a more informed and responsive voting community don't give up. We need you more than ever to work towards an educated and aware populous. It is frightening how much power is being abused by those we continue to allow to wield the power. Continue your efforts to pull the curtain away and show us what is behind.

silence indeed=death, keep your voices clear, constant and loud. And remember to renew yourselves often, this is going to be an uphill effort for a long time to come, and we need you to keep going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home