Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Where I'm at

During August, I made moves to begin reconnecting with members of my profession.
During September, I committed to leadership committees for two causes that I value (1) a nature center and retreat for a community that shares my values and 2) my son's school)
During early October, I became overwhelmed by all that I have taken on for my community and I sorted out how I will manage and joyously fulfill my commitments over the coming year.
Next up, I want to clarify my own personal goals for my career advancement as well as some of my family's concrete goals toward finding stability, and with these goals, clarify my concrete next steps towards achieving them.
...in the meantime, I also want to explore what motivates and sustains me so that I can maintain this momentum and find more joy and contentment in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home