Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Friday, October 22, 2004

Still eating that elephant, one bite at a time

I spent more time reorganizing our apartment today. It is increasingly satisfying the more progress I make and the more progress I make the more "fun" it is to continue. I still can't say that decorating or organizing our clutter and living space is enjoyable, but I can say that I'm kind of into it now. It was worth sticking with because I'm seeing good results and gaining good momentum/shedding resistence by sticking at it.

Leonard Nimoy has been credited with saying:
"The miracle is this--the more we share, the more we have."

It seems to apply to effort too. The more energy I put into something, the more energy I have to put into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home