Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Monday, July 17, 2006

A stitch in Time…

My relationship with time is tricky. I got the white rabbit tattoed on my bum for that very reason. I have progressed though and am seriously considering adding an hourglass with wings to my landscape if I can just decide where to place it.

Evidence of my improved co-operation with time is that if something really will only take 5-10 minutes and I have 10-20 to spare, I won't put that thing off or write it on a list or sit on it for days to wait for the most auspicious moment, I'll just get it done.

phew. It makes things so much easier.

Note to N. Daughter:
Don't let time intimidate you. Just let go and simply do what is at hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home