Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Thursday, July 20, 2006

managing mundane matters with manditory minimums

What's most important? What would I be really sad or feel empty about if I didn't accomplish today? What do I want in my life daily to build upon toward a greater goal? What are the 3 things that would make me happy to have done today?

The more I create clarity on what daily bite-sized actions I'm motivated to invest in, the more I am able to follow through on them consistently.

Each step of the way when I'm able to do manageable bite-sized actions, I feel so much more empowered to dream larger goals are achievable.

The day-to-day accomplishments feed me-—my enthusiasm, and faith that my actions do have meaning and impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home