Name:

I'm in process and finding my way and gaining clarity daily. Current explorations include but are not limited to: Equanimity/Letting Go, Humor/Accepting the Absurdity, Will/Desire, & Action/Making Manefest. For my post about how this blog was named go here

Monday, March 28, 2005

How do things get done?

We create our own worlds. We exert a great deal of choice as to what enters our sphere by our own actions. At the bottom of those actions our intention guides the direction of how we are in the world and the providence that comes our way. Our motivations and our intentions are not always in sync, yet both exert influence on our actions which exert influence on the effect we get from the universe.

I recognize the power of intention and wish to be as clear as possible about what I WILL for in my life. This entails keeping a clear goal list and an up to date and prioritized palm pilot/calendar and task list. Along side of doing the things on my list, maintaining clarity of intention also entails watching my own self for the deep motivations of what keeps me committed, while tapping into the motivations that keep me on track and not indulging overly in the deep motivations that pull me from my identified intentions. Meanwhile, if I'm being pulled from my intention by a deeper, less- conscious motivation, it behoves me to recognize, and either satisfy in a more appropriate way, or redirect the deep motivation in a way consistent to maintaining a strong life force.

This month I commit to clear to do lists and crystal clear goals.

Note to nameless daughter:
"It is satisfying to be self directed"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home